Flatbed IEF System
Now equipped with rehydration and focusing trays, the redesigned CSL-IEF has been optimised to perform first-dimension isoelectric focusing (IEF) with IPG (immobilised pH gradient) strips quickly, easily and reproducibly.
An ideal entry-level system for both inexperienced and occasional IEF users, the CSL-IEF is also versatile enough to meet the needs of laboratories with increased throughput requirements.
- A high-capacity focusing tray that accommodates up to twelve IPG strips
- Adjustable pick-and-place electrodes clip conveniently anywhere within the focusing tray to resolve IPG strips 7-24cm in length; colour-coded to prevent polarity reversal
- A cooling plate, manufactured from a special grade ceramic in a large 26x26cm surface area, facilitates effective heat dissipation and homogenous thermal control, particularly during high voltage IEF techniques
- An optional, but recommended, Gentaur recirculating chiller connects quickly and easily to the cooling plate via snap-lock connectors to maintain optimal operating temperatures for IPG strips (20) and precast gels (4)
- Rehydration tray allows convenient transfer of IPG strips to the focusing tray without time-consuming removal of residual rehydration buffer; also enables focusing tray to remain permanently in use for IEF to maximise throughput, and provides useful storage at -20 for focused strips before second-dimension runs
- Electrode frame clips directly on to the cooling plate and includes adjustable electrodes to run horizontal precast IEF and PAGE gels
Ted Pella Inc.
Duchefa Biochemie BV
Serva Electrophoresis GmbH
Bangs Laboratories Inc
There are no products listed under this category.